We have a proven process to help you uncover your authentic voice—one that suits your business, industry, audience, and clientele
Our “Write ’til it’s Right” Guarantee
- We Write ’til it’s Right—No revision limits. We keep working until we get where we need to be, even if that means trashing what we’ve got to take a new approach.
- The Price is the Price—Once we’ve agreed on a fee for a project, that fee is set in stone. No tack-ons, upcharges, upsells, or change orders.
- No Drama!—Our goal is to find your authentic voice. I won’t let you move forward with a bad idea, but I’ll never insist it’s “my way or the highway.”
The Bold Words Four-Point Plan
- Talk—Contact me; we’ll discuss your business and project, and make a plan to move forward
- Draft—Bold Words will conduct interviews and research (in consultation with you and your team), then draft an initial approach, focusing on your authentic voice.
- Revise—Some people like to be very hands-on, iterating through several revisions with us. Others prefer stand back, letting us use your feedback to trim and shape the copy. Either way, the “Write ’til it’s Right” Guarantee always holds.
- Finalize—We lock down the wording, my team does a final proofread, and then we package and deliver the copy in a format that works for you.