Your Voice, Custom-Crafted Quickly
Politicians, celebrities, titans of industry—even military officers—they all keep a ghostwriter on staff.
Because accomplished individuals dedicate their lives to mastering their fields—not mine. They hire a carpenter when they need new cabinets, and they hire me when they need to write an op-ed.
Not everyone needs to pen a memoir, but everyone occasionally needs to get the words just right.
We’re ready to help you today
- Business letters, cover letters (with résumé consultation), and emails
- Press releases, media statements, and other announcements (e.g., annual “Letter from the CEO”, etc.)
- Speeches and presentations
- Tactical love notes, personal correspondence, “from the CEO” holiday greetings
- Trade-journal articles
- Opinion pieces and editorials
- “Thought-leadership” blogging (for LinkedIn, company blogs, etc.)
- Brief bios (for “About Us” web pages, LinkedIn, social media, public and conference appearances, etc.)
- No staff, no retainer: We’ll work together on a per-project basis; drop me a line when you need something written, don’t worry about me when you don’t
- Your authentic voice: Material is drafted not just to your specifications, but also to your voice
- Write ’til it’s Right guarantee: We keep revising until we’ve hit the mark
- Simple Pricing: No recurrent fees, no up-charge for revisions
- “Business Therapy”: Most Bold Words clients walk away from our conversation with a clearer vision of their business, task, or path forward
The Ghostwriting Process
- Free Initial Consultation—we’ll determine the scope of your project, and if it looks like a good fit, we move on to
- Collaborate via phone/video (email or chat are possible, but speaking directly—without a keyboard separating me from your authentic voice—is best)
- Quick Turnaround—for many simple “small-batch” projects, if we talk on a Monday you’ll have finished copy in hand within a week
- Easy payment: half up front (based on estimate), the balance on delivery (check, PayPal, or credit cards accepted)
Industry-wide, the average business-related ghostwriting project cost $1,756. This is great for larger projects, but makes smaller projects uneconomical.
We specialize in “small-batch” projects—your voice, custom-crafted quickly—and price accordingly:
$1.10 per word of finished copy
The biggest difference, compared to other writers that I’ve used before, is the amount of research that Dave puts in, and his genuine interest in whatever he’s writing about.…Dave caught the little details. … His work is a lot more in-depth than most people’s.—Jim Richards, CEO, Total Security Solutions
Crain’s Detroit Business 40 under 40, 2015
Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, 2012
Inc. 5000, 2014, 2015, 2016